SAT IMAGERY

Josh Rovero rovero at SONALYSTS.COM
Sun May 21 15:54:36 EDT 2006

There is a northern hemisphere goestationary composite (with a little, but not a lot of
coverage south of the equator) on NOAAPORT.  It's NWS GINI format, which is
documented in the NOAAPORT ICD.

Don't know if it can be viewed in GrADS, though.
  _____

From: Stefan Echeff [mailto:s.echeff at FREE.FR]
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Sent: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:39:28 -0400
Subject: SAT IMAGERY

Hi all GrADS users,
I'd like to know if it's possible to read format located in
ftp://140.90.198.134/pub/data/nccf/images/satellite/GOES-W/Full_Disk/IR/
into GrADS ? What kind of format is it ?

 I'm looking for a merged composite sat IR of the world in format readable
into GrADS. Does anybody knows where I could find these file ?

Best regards from
Stefan