Regridding on Windows...

Mateus Teixeira mtex2k3 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Wed May 17 16:07:57 EDT 2006

Dear Cottet,

First of all, you must compile regrid2 with a fortran compiler. I think
that there is a windows version of Portland Compiler, so you can use it.
After, you have to set the environmental variable for grads looks for
User Defined Functions. For example, in autoexec.bat you should put

SET GAUDFT="C:\MY_DIRECTORY\UDF\udft.regrid2"

in which, MY_DIRECTORY will be your directory where regrid2 stays!

So, you have to put udft.regrid2 in this directory to make regrid2
function available. It is a User Defined Function Table where you put
information about all your UDFs. So, if you already have UDFs in your
grads, you must to add the lines of udft.regrid2 in your own UDF table.

Within the UDF table, you must specify the location of the regrid2
executable, i.e., the executable file generated by compilation of the
source code of the regrid2.

Once you made those things I though you will make regrid2 works properly!
Good Luck

Mateus