Reading NCEP-DOE AMIP-II Reanalysis (AKA Reanalysis-2) file w/GrADS

Don Hooper hoop at COLORADO.EDU
Fri May 12 17:34:40 EDT 2006

Chenghai Wang,

Why are you writing a Data Descriptor File (DDF, what you call a "ctl"
file) for this NetCDF file?  It works fine directly with the sdfopen
command.  I should know; I wrote both the file and the sdfopen code.

-Hoop