answers

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Fri May 12 15:30:27 EDT 2006

Loic,

There are two different ways to browse for the answers.

http://list.cineca.it/archives/gradsusr.html

1.  Go to any one of the yearly message indexes.  You should now have an
icon bar at the top.  The third icon is a stack of white rectangles and
a light bulb.  Click on this icon to get a message index sorted by
subject.  Then click on one of the subjects.  You will now jump to lower
on the same page, where all of the replies for one message are listed
together.

2.  Display an individual message.  You should now have an icon bar at
the top of the message.  The third and fourth icons are light bulbs with
left and right arrows.  Use these two icons to go forward and backward
between all related messages on a single topic.

HTH.

--Dave