regrid data

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Fri May 12 11:32:57 EDT 2006

"regrid2" is a User Defined Function written by Mike Fiorino. It's
downloadable from
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/sprite/udf if you don't already have it in
your grads "udf" subdirectory.

You may also want to read documentation at the grads website,
www.iges.org/grads , about user defined functions,
and maybe search the user group archives (www.iges.org/grads/users.html)
regarding your questions because many postings regarding regrid2 are
there.

Good luck.

Mary