problems with grads and ms windows

Arindam Chakraborty arch at IO.MET.FSU.EDU
Tue May 9 17:32:23 EDT 2006

hi Suvarna,
        font size of which part of a figure you want to increase? If
it is a text written using 'draw string', then use 'set strsiz width
<height>' (width, height in inches) before drawing.
If you want to increase font size of axis labels, use
'set xlopts color <thickness> <size>' (or ylopts for y-axis).
If you want to change the size of contour labels, use
'set clopts color <thickness> <size>'

PS: please use a different and proper subject line for a new post.
Otherwise your mail may be overlooked by the users.

Hope this helps,
 ARINDAM CHAKRABORTY
 Department of Meteorology
 Florida State University