how to fwrite data from a while loop

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Sat May 6 17:39:09 EDT 2006

Dan,

I'm not sure, but is "win'a'" defined before doing the "aave"?

Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/