why i can not convert gmf file to eps file

chengs gchen9 at WISC.EDU
Wed May 3 11:43:45 EDT 2006

Hi Ricardo,

I have got the gmf file as your suggestions. Only I did not use the
last sentence to
convert gmf file to eps file. So I want to use 'gxeps' command
separately to convert
it. Now the problem is that the gmf file was generated on Windows OS
and  it can not
be converted to eps file on Linux OS.

email  : gchen9 at wisc.edu