why i can not convert gmf file to eps file

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Mon May 1 15:17:26 EDT 2006

Hi Chen,
Are you closing the enable print comand before converting the <.gmf> file?
The correct sequence of comands in a script is, for example:

'enable print <filename.gmf>'
'd <something>'
'print'
'disable print'
'!gxeps -r -i <filename.gmf> -o <filename.eps>'

If you use a 'quit' before convertion, it will work too.

Greetings,
Ricardo

On Mon, 1 May 2006 12:03:04 -0500, chengs wrote