GDS Configuration.

Igor G ómez igor at CEAM.ES
Fri Mar 3 08:42:21 EST 2006

Hi all GrADS users, I have a question referent to the Grads Data Server. I
have installed the GDS application, and have changed the most important
parameter in the gds.xml file. I also have used the 9090 port. When I start
the server, I locally can access the data, so I include the line
http://localhost:9090/index.html in the explorer and I can see the data I
put on the server. The problem is that when I try to access the data from
another workstation (naturally with the public direction:
http://machine:9090/index.html), I can't. It would be a problem of the
Tomcat server.xml, or I have to access in other way to the data from a
workstation other than the localhost?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Igor.