Problem with 'query shades' - strange behaviour

Witold Interewicz yinter_robocze at WP.PL
Tue Jun 20 06:12:59 EDT 2006

Dear Diane,

Thank you for your help. Constant value could be a reason, but I think not the
main one. Now I see that this problem happens when there are still some defined
values after masking (first query - after display command - does not say 'Cannot
contour grid - all undefined values'), but they are all on the edge of domain,
so that  they are not ploted. Could it be like that? Did anyone else notice such
strange behaviour?

I'm still debugging this script, so I'll let know as soon as I detect
reproducible circumstances leading to this problem.

--
Witek