New GRADS user with ECMWF ERA40 data. Help!!!!

Lee Byerle labyerle at MET.UTAH.EDU
Mon Jun 12 16:35:35 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

As a follow up to Steve's message, if you use the ecmwf grib data, it is
best to use the option "-e" with gribmap.

type:

grib2ctl.pl my_ecmwf_grib > ecmwf.ctl
gribmap -i ecmwf.ctl -e

good luck,