exporting to Excel...

sreenivas desamsetti sreeds82 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 12 00:15:08 EDT 2006

Sir,
              Printing Grid -- 65 Values -- Undef = 32766
  can i remove while printing the above line
  Thank you for your help
  Best Regards

See Hai Ooi <axl419 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
  Hi Loic,

I use window version of GrADS. I hope my following
script based on the guidance by Diane and also the
attached Excel output file can be of some help to you.
You can use the set prnopts to format your desired
output.

*
'reinit'
*
'sdfopen d:\cdc\slp\slp.2004.nc'
filename='c:\010506gs\product\testbis.xls'
*
'set gxout print'
'set prnopts %6.1f 5 2'
*
'set lat 0 30'
'set lon 90 100'
'set t 1 12'
'd slp/100'
res=result
rc=write(filename,res)
*
rc=close(filename)
*

Best regards.

OOI See-hai
Malaysia

Desamsetti Srinivas
     Research Scholar,
     Department of Meteorology and Oceanography,
     Andhra University,
     Visakhapatnam - 530 003

     sreeds82 at yahoo.com
     sreeds82 at rediffmail.com