How to get control parameter in .ctl file

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 8 11:19:41 EDT 2006

Boyin,

Try

'set t last'

it should set time to last possible value.
Than you can make

'q dims'
lin=sublin(result,5)
val=subwrd(lin,9)

to acces the value of the last possible time inside your scritp.

cheers,
Henrique