SCRIPT

Mateus Teixeira mtex2k3 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Jun 6 11:24:40 EDT 2006

Dear Cottet,

A grads script (.gs) is a file that contains GrADS commands to be
executed in a sequential way. In its simplest form, it is a list of
GrADS commands used to perform some task. As your programming skills
increase, you may improve it with some controls on the commands, like IF
... ELSE ... ENDIF; WHILE ... ENDWHILE and so on.

A grads script file is a ASCII file in which you put your GrADS command
in a sequence to make what you want. For example, a little script for
obtain a mean could be like:

'reinit'
'open test.ctl'
'display ave(vartest,t=1,t=20)'
'printim graph_result.png white'
'quit'

You may type such a script in any ASCII file edito, like vi, nedit, etc.
More infor you will find at web documentation for GrADS.

Mateus