dotted areas

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Jul 28 03:38:28 EDT 2006

for what I know you can't do it by setting gxout shaded or similar, but
you can draw polylines or filled rectangle using dot style ... you
should search in the manual.
hoping it help
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica