problem with labels

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Thu Jul 27 12:01:39 EDT 2006

for what I know, it is NOT possible

the only trick I have in mind is:

1)  display your data with gxout shaded, save image

2)  clear
        set gxout contour
        set ccolor 0
        set grid off
        set mpdraw off
        display, save image

3)  compose the 2 images by imagemagick, setting black as transparent

bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica