More than one variable in NETCDF!!!

Don Hooper hoop at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Jul 20 13:49:11 EDT 2006

I don't know why you think that about ncdump.  If you use "ncdump"
with only the path to the file as all of the arguments, *EVERYTHING*
will get dumped.  This could get quite large.  Also, if the data is
packed, the ncdump command does NOT unpack the data.

I would think it would be easier to write a program (NetCDF has APIs
for several popular languages) and, in the program, choose what you
want and how you want it to appear in the output file.  My two cents....

-Hoop