HELP

William M Baldwin (Student) william.baldwin at WKU.EDU
Mon Jul 17 18:11:14 EDT 2006

I am finishing my thesis but need to look at some
model data for my
storms before the thesis can be completed. All I need
to look at are
some basic variables for my storms. For example, wind
and moisture
profiles over the southern Appalachians. Is there a
simple script I
can use or is there another route on this model data I
could take? I
am able to download the data. A modeled sounding would
be very
beneficial also. I am using NARR data through GrADS
and I am new to
this. Any help you can offer would be greatly
appreciated.
Take care,
Mark