Plotting GRIB with different mapping resolutions

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Tue Jul 11 14:55:08 EDT 2006

Yes you can, first use vpage and parea to define the area on which you
want to plot the first variable plot it, close the first file and open
the second, then set you parea again and plot your second variable over
it. If yo need an actual example I can send it.
     Jean Pierre

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis
arabonis at egs.uct.ac.za