wind barbs profile!

Juan Matias Mendez Perez matias at TROPOSFERA.ATMOSFCU.UNAM.MX
Thu Jul 6 19:14:02 EDT 2006

Hello GrADS users,

I have meridional and zonal wind data from surface up to 10 km. I need
to plot a vertical profile with barbs and an additional variable profile
(like u, v, speed, etc). I tried to modify skewT LogP Plot script (from
Bob Hart), just plotting wind profile but I don't know how to plot
aditional profile. Does anybody have a script to do this?, any
suggestion is welcome. I've attached my output figure.

Thank you so much.

Greetings from Mexico

Matias