NARR to GrADS

William M Baldwin (Student) william.baldwin at WKU.EDU
Thu Jul 6 12:36:50 EDT 2006

Thank you for your help.  I've been reading as much as
I can from the GrADS website (the one you cited to
me).  I'm ready to start trying to look at my data
now.  I'll let you know if I have any problems.
Mark

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:13:54 +0200
 Stegert <stegert at IFM.UNI-HAMBURG.DE> wrote:
> Dear William,
> for using a GrADS file you need the Control-file (ctl) which hold
> information
> on the structure of the binary file (Dimensions and variables).
> If you received/downloaded the grads file from the NARR-page, it
> should be given.
> For starting GrADS at best you read the documentation
> (http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/index.html - Download Hard Copy
Doc)