Grads scripting language

bhatt vihang vihang_75 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 31 23:32:40 EST 2006

dear all,

limitions come only when one is not able to think
about "how to solve the problem". apart from grads
scripting, it also supports user defined functions. i
do not understand where to limit the limitation of
grads. those things which you feel not possible with
grads script, one can do with fortran or c without
leaving grads.

hope this is also not a provocative answer.

vihang bhatt

Vihang Bhatt
Project Scientist
Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi