increase the size of color bar

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 22:57:25 EST 2006

  Hi
 Thank you for your mail. But actually I need to enlarge the font size or labels of the color bar. Because If we are ploting 3-4 figures in a single page we have to make the size of the figure small by 'set vpage'.So the color bar also appering very small by which we can't identify properly the labels of color bar.
    Please suggest for it.
Regards
Satyaban