single .CTL file for GrADS from GRIB files

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 09:15:38 EST 2006

Dear GrADS User,
    I am trying to work with GrADS by using NCEP 2.5 degree data.
But in this GRIB format data, each single file contains one month data which is vailable in 6 hours interval . That means if the file name is  analysis.0303(march 2003)that means, it contains the 6 hour interval data from 00 UTC of 1 March 2003 to 31 March 2003. For working with this data I used grib2ctl by which I got the .CTL file for a single month only. But my data files are for different months for a 5 years and I would like to generate a single .ctl file for whole 5 year data which will help me to handle the data easily.
     I would appreciate if someone could inform me to do this job sucessfully.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Satyaban