India meteorological subdivisions

jon Jon.K.Eischeid at NOAA.GOV
Tue Jan 24 10:12:46 EST 2006

Thanks Jennifer.... I appreciate your help and I do understand/realize the
political boundaries thing (I'm a long time grads user)...

I still need to move on though with the latest/greatest data... does
anybody have
the digitized boundaries which split up the older regions 19 and 20 into
19, 20, and 27...?

Regards,
Jon