Question about loops

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jan 20 11:08:58 EST 2006

Aaron,

Have you found a way to do this yet?

Here is a section of GrADS script code that may be helpful (from Vaughan
Phillips):

---
'open /home/vtp/GCSS2_WRF/test/eh_squall2d_x/TOGA_NEW/ifamean.ctlt'
'set z 1'
'set x 1'
'set y 1'
'set t 1 960'
'define prec = prec'
'define pobs = tloop(sum(prec,t=393,t+0))'
'set t 393 441'
'define pob = pobs'
'd pob'

'draw  xlab time (days)'
'draw  ylab P (mm)'
'draw title \ ACCUMULATED PRECIPITATION'
'close 1'
'cbar_l -t "WRF" "LAN" "OBS" -p'
'print'
'disable print'
---

Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."