Help me in retreving U,V wind data from .nc to ascii ( a request)

jayaprakash raju ujpraju02 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Fri Jan 13 10:27:11 EST 2006

Dear sir
        I am new Grads user,I am not aware of using
Grads windows version, i am full bussy in submission
of my thesis by the end of this month, but the
following wind data is highly required,
so i request your help in retreving netcdf file to
ascii mode.
I am herewith attaching two wind data files each
containing 4 days data(U,V velocity) downloaded from
ECMWF-40 years reanalysis,the file formatt is like
this

netcdf (40 years reanalysis)
Region: Gadanki(13.5N,79.2E,0S,0W)
Type of level: Pressure levels
Date: 2001-03-21 to 2001-03-25
Time: 18:00:00 UT
Parameter: U velocity, V velocity
Level: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50 mb.

         The first file contains 4 days of wind data
(21-25March2001) and the second file contains 4 days
of wind data (20-24 March 2000) at time of 18 UT.
         I request anybody can help me in retreving
and send me ascii data for the calculation of Rnumber
at stratopause region.I am highly grateful and
thankful for your kind help in this regard.
                    Thanking you.
                                U.Jaya Prakash Raju
                                Research Scholor
                                Dept. of Physics
                                Sri Venkateswara university                                     Tirupati,Andhra
Pradesh,INDIA.
e-mail:ujpraju02 at yahoo.co.in