gradsdods problem

Patrice Dumas pertusus at FREE.FR
Thu Jan 12 16:10:36 EST 2006

> 0x0822cef9 in HTCacheIndex_parseLine (line=0x84ab7b0 "") at HTCache.c:366
> 366 HTCache.c: No such file or directory.
> in HTCache.c

It seems to be in libwww. It means that you are using an old version of
opendap, maybe you could try with a new one? Otherwise it may be a binary
incompatibility between the binary libc interface libwww was compiled
against and your current libc binary interface. What is your platform? where
comes your grads from? And what gives

ldd /usr/bin/gradsdods

> Has anyone seen anything like that before, and if so, what's to be made
> of it? I've tried several URL's, all of which are correct (i.e. I'm not
> trying to open a site that doesn't exist).

Even if it was the case, a segfault is always a bug or a binary
incompatibility issue.

--
Pat