No Subject

daxiawj daxiawj at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 11 21:55:18 EST 2006

Hi,
   Are you .ctl file and model.dat file all in the directory
where you executive file grads.exe lies in??
   Traditionally, that directory should be C:\program files\
PCGrADS\win32\ . And please copy you model.ctl and model.dat
into that one.

ReGards,
    Wang June

在 2006-01-11三的 16:18 +0100,Marco Filato写道:

--
daxiawj <daxiawj at gmail.com>
NJU-Atmos