how to control x axis scale

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 10 23:46:27 EST 2006

Hi,
  For X axis labelling you can choose any one of these things as per your necessity.

set xaxis start end increment  (ex: set xaxis 10 90 5)
set xlint interval            (ex:  set xlint 10)
set xlopts color thickness size (Controls of X axis)
   Hope this will help you.