getting a binary file form grads

Ricardo Melo Ferreira ricardo_meloferreira at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Feb 23 12:36:38 EST 2006

Hi Diego

  I thank you to help-me, and sorry to bother you again, but i've tryed

  $ wgrib file.grb -V -d42 -txt

  as you had suggested, and it don't work.

  I hope you could help-me again

  Ricardo

diego <diego333medina at YAHOO.ES> escreveu:
  Hi Ricardo:

with wgrib :

$ wgrib file.grb -V -d42 -txt

where 42 is the rec number (variable)

bye

--- Ricardo Melo Ferreira
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I have the grb files that i get form NOAA's site,
> and i must read the data and put in an ascii file.
> I've tried to make a binary file using wgrib, and
> reading it in fortran, but the format does not
> match.
>
> I hope you can help me.
> Grateful
> Ricardo Melo Ferreira

> Yahoo! doce lar. Faça do Yahoo! sua homepage.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com