1 degree ocean mask

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Tue Feb 21 10:35:26 EST 2006

See if this works for you. It's a linear 1x1 grid, land=0, sea=1, so you
may want to switch the values.

Steve Mc

Diandong Ren <dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
02/21/2006 09:56 AM
Please respond to
GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Re: 1 degree ocean mask

Hi, Ben,

I remember it is of global coverage. Any way, please contact their
customer
services and they are very well persons to assist. They can provide the c
utility tools to read the tiles (33 tiles).

Best Wishes,

Diandong