reading 5-dimensions netcdf file ?

Haibin Li haibin1977 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 13:13:31 EST 2006

Hi Vincent,
Probably "Member"  is not a recognized dimension by GrADS. But if you have
NCO installed on your computer, you can simply extract each individual
memeber into a single netcdf file with the  other  four dimensions intact
(Time, Level, Latitude, Longitude) but dimension "Member" removed. Then you
can play around with the data without problem.

Yours,
Haibin

On 2/13/06, Vincent MORON <vincent at iri.columbia.edu> wrote:

>  Dear all
>

> I am trying to read a netCDF file having 5 dimensions (Time, Member,
> Level, Latitude, Longitude) using sdfopen. It works but I found only 4
> dimensions (The dimension for member seems lost). I don't know what is
> happening. Any help is welcome.
>

> Ciao
>

> Vincent

Haibin Li