Grads scripting language

Brian E. Doty doty at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Feb 2 10:51:55 EST 2006

After adding the script library support (about 5 years ago?),
I subjected the script language to a very exhaustive
memory use analysis.  So the seg faults I am hearing
about are probably coming from elsewhere in GrADS than
the scripting language itself (but then I would never
rule anything out).

The minimum information needed to work on a bug report
is:

  1)  What your version of GrADS says when you enter
      the "q config" command.

  2)  What version of Operating System you are
      running on.

  3)  Copies of the scripts you are using, if any.

  4)  Copies of the descriptor files you are using.

  5)  As much description as possible of what went
      wrong, and at what point during execution.

I want GrADS to be as reliable as possible, so we do
try to track down problems when we have the time... Brian