Grads scripting language

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Wed Feb 1 04:43:48 EST 2006

actually I used and still use grads scripting for complicated task
(mainly on unix/linux systems). My opinion is that the language is
definetively stable, it's a bit poor language but enough powerful for
applications on grid data sets.
Hints are: pay attention not to insert tabs (^I) in your scripts (be
careful: some editor, also vi, could insert a tab at some level of
identation), leave a blank line at EOF for windows environment, comments
must start with a * or # at first column ... if you respect these hints
your script should never freeze.
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica