UKMO grib files

Philippe Le Gall looping at LOOPING.ORG
Fri Dec 15 18:07:30 EST 2006

ok thanks, i found that i was using some files matching to the wrong
area. So what i was trying to display was undefined.

No it's working. Just another small question : is there a way to open
multiple files from differents levels (winds & temp) in order to query
on a 3D space. I mean is it possible to open 300, 400, 500, 700mb files,
and then obtain a display on level 450mb?

Regards

Philippe