grads on reduced gaussian grid

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Mon Dec 4 09:18:09 EST 2006

thanks Wesley!

great: using last version of wgrib and grib2ctl, grads handles reduced
gaussian grids!

gribmap 1.8 does not work (error is "GRIB grid size does not match
descriptor" - actually wgrib gives: nx -1 ny 800), but grads 1.8 handles
the transformation correctly using binary data, not grib.

gribmap and grads 1.9b4 works perfectly also in grib