gfs grib data

Kwan-yin Kong kongkwan at SCI.CCNY.CUNY.EDU
Tue Aug 29 18:55:45 EDT 2006

Have you used gradsdod to read GFS grib files remotely?

http://grads.iges.org/grads/gds/index.html

You can open current GFS grib files remotely, for example,

sdfopen
http://nomad2.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/gfs/gfs20060829/gfs_18z

Kwan-yin Kong
City College of New York