Opening multiple CTL files in one gs script

Katherin Kullgren kullgren at CRCES.ORG
Tue Aug 29 12:43:24 EDT 2006

I ran into the same problem the other day.  What worked for me, is
before I called the variable
ujuly.3, I just changed the
set dfile
to whatever file the variable was in, then I could just call the
variable regularly ujuly
so something like

open ujune.ctl
open vjune.ctl