amd64 and

Mateus Teixeira mtex2k3 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Aug 29 10:33:36 EDT 2006

Henrique,

Since precompiled RH9 GrADS version is compiled for 32 bits systems and
you compile your UDFs in your system that is 64 bits, some
incompatibility is occuring. Try recompile GrADS, in your system, or
provide some flags to g77 to compile your UDFs with 32 bits libraries.

Mateus

I think that you should whether compile GrADS in your system or provide
some flags to g77 to make UDF

--
Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Doutorando em Meteorologia - CPTEC/INPE