Quit when an error occurs

Diane Stokes Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV
Fri Aug 18 08:07:01 EDT 2006

Davide,

There are more options at the doc page for "gradsc" (and the other
flavors):  http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdgrads.html

You are correct that it's not including in the "Starting Grads" page.
That looks to be an older doc.

Note to developers, this option is also missing from the "-help" info
block (eg, when running "gradsnc -help").

I should also clarify about the return code:  I get return code 0 if my
script reaches a 'quit'.  I get return code 99 if my script exits due to
an error, an explicit call to exit within the script, or even if it
reaches the end without hitting a 'quit'.

There may be more to it.  The above examples are based on experience only.

     Diane