Two different vertical scales - reactivation ;-)

Witold Interewicz yinter_robocze at WP.PL
Thu Aug 17 03:11:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

AFAIR there's one minor problem: when you make linear plot multiple times and
one of the variables ploted earlier has value 0 (or any other that fits say x
axis position), the axis overlaps 0-value plot.

Is there any way to omit axis plotting or to control the point of the axis
placement relative to the second axis?

Best regards
Witek