analyzing part of the data

Douglas Clark dbcl at CEH.AC.UK
Tue Aug 15 10:19:22 EDT 2006

Menglin,

You can use maskout to remove values outside a given range.

e.g. if your data are held in variable temp
define t1=maskout(temp,temp-280)   !   this sets all values < 280 to the undefined value
define t1=maskout(t1,-t1+300)          !  this sets all value > 300 to undef

Doug

>>> mjin at ATMOS.UMD.EDU 08/15 3:02 pm >>>
Dear users,

If I have temperature data ranging from 220-320K, and I only want to
analyze the values between 280-300K, how could I select them in Grads?
Thanks.

Menglin