problem in ctl or .dat file on win32 grads

anil kumar rohilla anil_rohilla at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 13 11:41:28 EDT 2006

  Ddear users ,
          I downloaded on my pc win32 grads on windows XP machiene. when i
open the ctl file it is saying this error,
open c:\drf.ctl
Scanning description file:  c:\drf.ctl
Open Error:  Looking for ENDVARS statement
            Instead, found:
 --> The invalid description file record is:
 --> endvars

 The data file was not opened.
i dont know grads is behaving like this..i already tested this ctl file on
linux machine ,it is running successfully.. has anyone faced this problem in
opening ctl file .. i am attaching my ctl file also

------------ctl ---file---------------------
DSET c:\jsrf_2005.grd
TITLE 1.0 degranalyzed grids
UNDEF -99.90