error in opening ctl file on window

Anil Kumar Rohilla anil_rohilla at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 12 19:29:20 EDT 2006

Ddear users ,
           I downloaded on my pc win32 grads on windows XP machiene. when i
open the ctl file it is saying this error,
open c:\drf.ctl
Scanning description file:  c:\drf.ctl
Open Error:  Looking for ENDVARS statement
             Instead, found:
  --> The invalid description file record is:
  --> endvars

  The data file was not opened.
i dont know grads is behaving like this..i already tested this ctl file on
linux machine ,it is running successfully.. has anyone faced this problem in
opening ctl file .. i am attaching my ctl file also

------------ctl ---file---------------------
DSET c:\jsrf_2005.grd
TITLE 1.0 degranalyzed grids
UNDEF -99.90