problem in opening grads ctl file

anil kumar rohilla anil_rohilla at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 11 17:03:36 EDT 2006

  dear users, i have one problem in opening grads ctl file in grads on windows i am giving correct path and all still it is giving this error ,,my ctl file is like this

dset C:\KAN.DAT
undef 1.e35
xdef  198 linear   66.2752   0.1460
ydef  192 linear    7.2560   0.1355
zdef   30 linear 1 1
tdef        33 linear  0z01jul2006  3hr
vars   11
U               30 0 U Compoment of wind
V               30 0 V Component of wind
W               30 0 W Component of wind
TC              30 0 Temperature in C
P               30 0 Pressure (HPa)
Z               30 0 Height (m)
RH              30 0 Relative Humidity (diagnostic)
SMOIS            4 0 SOIL MOISTURE
HGT             0  0 Terrain Height
RAINC           0  0 ACCUMULATED TOTAL CUMULUS PRECIPITATION
RAINNC          0  0 ACCUMULATED TOTAL GRID SCALE PRECIPITATION
endvars

it is giving this error
ga-> open c:\kan.ctl
Scanning description file:  c:\kan.ctl
Open Error:  Looking for ENDVARS statement
             Instead, found:
  --> The invalid description file record is:
  --> endvars

  The data file was not opened.
i know i am doing some mistake ,,please help me

anil

ANIL KUMAR( METEOROLOGIST)
LRF SECTION
NATIONAL CLIMATE CENTER