Problem with linear plot for time series

Witold Interewicz yinter_robocze at WP.PL
Wed Aug 9 09:44:47 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have the following problem: I'm trying to plot time series for a fixed
location (X,Y) and level (Z), but it doesn't work. The data I have is contained
in a series of separate grib files, one grib file for each instant of the
series. I open these files prior to dimensions fixing and draw command.

The reason seems to be, that data is in separate files, and grads can't
associate time series with the file series. Could I ask for confirmation (or
denial) of this hypothesis?

How could I overcame this problem?

(Pardon for such basic questions, but the way grads associates time with files
is still a mystery for me.)

--
Witek