Winddirection: Rotated LatLonGrid

Lee Byerle labyerle at MET.UTAH.EDU
Tue Aug 8 12:55:55 EDT 2006

Ronny,
Yes, the scalar should be the same.  For the vectors:  one option, while
not the best, is to treat the entire rotated domain as station data.  You
can then plot the u;v "station data" with oacres() and interpolate to a
geographic grid with the resolution of your choice.  More details are in
the GrADS manual under Station Data, or I can provide a sample if you
need.

Lee