segmentation fault while opening grads

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Wed Aug 2 16:50:09 EDT 2006

Satyaban,

Please type "X11 forwarding" into google.com.  Be sure to include the
quote marks.  There are many help pages on the Net that discuss this
facility.  I do not know how to set it up myself, so this is the best
answer I can give you.  HTH.

--Dave Allured
CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center
NOAA Earth Systems Research Laboratory, Physical Sciences Division